Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Summer is coming to an end, the kids go back to school next Tues and I'm not sure if I'm ready for them to be back.  I haven't had enough time, enough time to spend with them, enough time to get things done at home, enough time to spend on my jewelry, etc..  I'm sure this is a problem with plenty of people, we are just all too busy.  I'm trying really hard to start thinning out my activities and do what I love and let the rest go! 

What do you love?  What do you wish you had more time for?  Post a comment and let me know! 

For now, I'm going to enjoy today, Friday the 13th (I never was big on superstisions), hope you all have a good weekend and we can all get back into routines and schedules in the next few weeks as kids go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment