Friday, October 26, 2012

Designing with Nina Designs...................

I was fortunate to get a goody bag from Nina Designs to do some designing with as a part of their Blog Partner Program.  I was able to use these to make some pretty amazing things, I do so love Nina Designs and have been a customer of theirs for years.  Here is what I made:

In honor of the fall season and Halloween, I used some of the hammered marquis components, purple deer hide, and skull charms to create this bracelet and necklace.  I wove the deer hide in some chain I had to make a heavier chain, and added an amethyst and herkimer diamond for some bling!


This piece I used the snake component to make this wonderful pendant with a lepidocrosite briolette, 
 ruby and a herkimer diamond.  I added the chain and finished it with a bronze s clasp.  This piece is on it's way to the stylist for The Vampire Diaries show to be considered for their show.



This wonderful brass chain went really well with a mixed metal charm I crafted and I decorated it with a petrified wood bead.


Just love these earring components, the hammered goldtone is great, I used some more of the hammered marquis components to hang a wonderful bronze lotus petal charm, a pearl and a blue topaz from each.
 And here is a photo of all of it, the photo did not come out as well as I would have liked but you can get the full view of all the pieces.


Thank you Nina Designs for allowing me to partner with you and for these wonderful pieces!


The materials above were provided as part of the Nina Designs blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.

No comments:

Post a Comment