Monday, April 18, 2011

New Experiences

This past weekend I did a 3 day show at the state fairgrounds.  I have been extremely stressed about this since I have never done something of this size before.  Well, I am happy to report that it went very well.  Some things could have been done better, and you always learn from every experience but I am happy with the results.

Best of all, I have met some awesome people.  I also got to add to my jewelry collection, I purchased two pieces from other artists.  Yes, I not only like to make it but love to buy and wear it!

The next few months I will be focusing on creating a new website look and listing more online.  I welcome any and all suggestions to make this better!  I am also going to be trying to get a good system in place to incorporate all aspects of my day, kids, work, house, etc, so when I have some good tips or ideas I will share!

Hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment